Wednesday, December 14, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-NINE - 2016 Topps Clayton Kershaw Base Framed Parallel (12/16) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Clayton Kershaw Framed Parallel (12/16)

I expect me streak to continue with this card and hopefully Beckett will cooperate with that mentality.

All of the framed parallels that I have picked up of Trout, Seager and Kershaw have all been submitted to BGS and each and everyone has come back with a gold banner with even 1 earning an overall 10. With this being yet another metal card I expect corners, centering and edges to be a non issue and under the loop I saw nothing wrong with the surface. So here's to another expected gold banner.

And the streak continues.


In 2015 Topps came out with these framed parallels and I have loved them right out the gate. Took me awhile but I picked up all 4 Kershaw and the 2 Trouts from that year and each graded out to a 9.5 with 1 coming as a 10. In 2016 they came out again and cut the print run by 4 and with Trout already in hand I just needed the Kershaw. I finally landed it and considering the other 7 were gold banner returns I expected this one to come back the same and guess what? It did.


When I submit these I expect any potential issues to only be with surfaces and how can corners not be perfect per se or edges? Centering should be perfect as well but I can see where that might be a problem. Well no issues here as this earned 3 subs of 9.5 and 1 10. See you in 2017 Topps for the next round.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment