Sunday, December 25, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Pink Parallel BGS Raw Reviewed Gem Mint 9.5


I almost beat the price of $17 that I paid for my base chrome of this card but I have to factor in the cost to get this fully slabbed but in the bigger picture this is the better deal.

With a high book price of $20 and me landing this for less than $17 but it being already certified as gem mint is a score in my book. I continue to see a lot of eBay buyers steer away from these RCR cards and I am starting to think it's because they don't have access to BGS submission groups or they only have a card or 2 they want graded and it is cost prohibitive to only have a handful of cards to get slabbed. More reasons to realize I am lucky that I have various avenues to get discounts on grading so it makes the acquisitions of cards like these even better deals in the long run. All said its nice knowing I have at least 1 sure gem mint 9.5 in my next BGS batch scheduled for March of next year.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment