Tuesday, December 6, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-FOUR - 2014 Topps Tribute Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Pink Parallel (27/45) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Topps Tribute Clayton Kershaw Pink Autograph (27/45)

I am not a fan of pink cards and the only reason I nabbed this one is that it has an autograph of Dodger great Clayton Kershaw. That said I can live with the color if BGS slaps on a 9.5 or 10 on it and from my analysis it looks like there is nothing that should stop that from happening. We shall see. 


Another Tribute autograph of Kershaw and another 9.5 return with surfaces earning the low grade of the card with a 9. I was confident that this would gem but I also thought it would have a minimum of 4 9.5's with an outside shot at a pristine 10. It wasn't even close as there was only 1 10 in the subs. Still not a fan of pink cards but gold banner autographs of Kershaw trumps all of that nonsense. 


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment