Tuesday, December 20, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-TWO - 2015 Topps Strata Clayton Kershaw Base Clearly Authentic Relic Autograph Black Parallel (36/50) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Strata Clayton Kershaw Autograph Black Parallel (36/50)

Another redemption card from Topps with another minimal issue and just like the other Kershaw autograph the corners are the suspect condition wise. 

This is a thick card so corners are always subject to an issue or two and this one is no different but in the end I think it still holds at an overall 9 grade from Beckett as the damage is only really seen under the loop.


Call me happily surprised at this card's return. I have noticed that a lot of these Stratas whether mine that I have submitted before or ones I see that other people own have had quality issues. With the cards being thick corners are always an issue but the biggest problem I have seen has been the surfaces. My 2 other Stratas I have submitted both came back from BGS with 9's attached to them because of the surface category. Well this card is no different as surface received a 9 BUT unlike the other 2 there were no other issues and this card earned an overall 9.5 grade. And yet another gem mint autograph of Kershaw from this batch. Keep them coming.



Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment