Thursday, December 15, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY - 2014 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Base Photo Variation Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Photo Variation

Another Trout, another Trout photo variation and this one looks to come back as a 9.5 as long as the slightly off centered front does not hurt it too much. I have the Kershaw variation from this year and would love to pare it up with this in gold banner condition. Make it happen Beckett. 

I worried for nothing.


This is a key piece for me as I have wanted this for years but each copy I found I could not pick up for some reason. When this finally landed in my lap I hoped to turn it into a gold banner 9.5 but I was a tad worried about centering and hoped it would not come in lower than a 9. Well not only did centering not come in as a 9 none of the other 3 subs did either and this became yet another addition to my strong 9.5 Trout collection.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment