Monday, December 5, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-THREE - 2013 Topps Tribute Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph (59/99) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2013 Topps Tribute Clayton Kershaw Autograph (59/99)

I landed this Kershaw auto on a great purchase from a friend on Instagram and I hope to turn into gold as the only thing I see wrong with it is a corner on the back side is a tad frayed. I think it shouldn't drop that sub to anything less than a 9 so hopefully everything else holds up and it comes back with a gold banner.


A slight surprise on this one. Not the overall grade as it earned the gold banner as expected but that a sub grade came back with a 9 instead of a 9.5


I saw a frayed corner on the back and thought that might cause it come back as a 9 but thankfully it didn't as surfaces, which I saw nothing wrong, earned that irritating 9. If both would have done that then I would have had a strong mint 9 card instead of this weak gem mint 9.5. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment