Wednesday, December 7, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-FIVE - 2016 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Base Photo Variation Green Refractor Parallel (21/99) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Chrome Mike Trout Photo Variation Green Parallel (21/99)

Other than the cards being shiny the best thing about chrome cards are that they usually come out of the pack in better condition than their paper brothers. This one is no different.

While green is not my favorite color being numbered under 100 at the same time it being a photo variation of Mike trumps the color being just meh to me. When I received this I hoped it would be in gem mint condition and to me that is what I see as there is not a flaw that I can see. Hope to add this to my growing gem mint photo variation collection of Trout. 


Expected gem and received gem.


While I love these photo variations every time I look at green parallels from this year's Topps Chrome release I like them a little less. The design was not one of Topps best and other than the black parallel it makes me think I should unload it/them to get something more desirable. Once this came back as the strong 9.5 I thought about it more and more and I think I might flip this for a need instead of this card which was/is a want. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin



No comments:

Post a Comment