Wednesday, December 21, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FORTY-THREE - 2015 Topps Five Star Clayton Kershaw Silver Signatures Autograph Green Parallel (1/15) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Five Star Clayton Kershaw Silver Signatures Autograph Green Parallel (1/15)

Here is yet another thick card and once again there is a small issue on the back side when it comes to 2 corners. Other than that this card is perfect in my opinion. Centering and edges look great and as long as those corners don't get docked down to an 8.5 I believe I will score another gem mint Kershaw autograph for myself.


I believed and I received. I thought that as long as the corners do not come in lower than a 9 then all the other categories would carry this card to a gem mint 9.5. The corners not only didn't come back lower than a 9 but they gemmed all by themselves. I thought there might be an issue with some of them on the back but before I sent the card I tried to "fix" them a tad and I guess it worked. Not too shabby of a return from a seller on eBay that just started selling which makes this even sweeter considering there were less people bidding on it. 



Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment