Friday, May 19, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Bowman Chrome : Corey Seager Base Autograph (Batting) Blue Refractor Parallel (3/150) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


So happy to have acquired this card. Bowman Chrome came out last year with 2 different poses for Seager and while I had the fielding one I have been on the search for the batting one for quite some time. I also am trying to get both variations in gold (which I have the batting one already) but with a print run of just 50 for that color it might be some time till I can nail one down.

A good friend of mine on Instagram informed me (and others I presume) that he was adjusting his collection and that certain items were up for grabs and I remembered (and he also reminded me) that he had this and was willing to let it go. I knew I had to somehow grab is somehow as this was the best time as years down the road it might have put me back more. I quickly went home picked a few cards that were expendable and unloaded them on eBay and had the funds to my buddy a couple days later.

This card looks even better in person than it does on the computer screen as Corey is in blue adorned by a blue border and highlighted by a crisp blue signature. Can't ask for more. I will post the two (batting/fielding) on Instagram shortly just to show them off together and how great they look.



Three
of
One Hundred and Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment