Saturday, May 6, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTEEN of FORTY-TWO - 2015 Topps Five Star Clayton Kershaw Jumbo Patch Autograph (32/35) Now BGS Graded Mint 9


Day number 13 and the final non gem of the batch is here. Out of all the non gems I only had 5 I really had bone to pick with so considering this is a 42 card batch and 37 I am "OK" with I guess I should consider myself lucky. Yes there were 8 others that of the 13 that didn't gem but most were expected just like this 2015 5 Star jumbo autograph of Mr. Kershaw.

No matter the conditioning issues I will always love the brand and having yet another Kershaw on card autograph for the collection in mint form is always a good thing. I knew the corners would be an issue as when I picked this up I could see a slight issue but what surprised me was the centering coming in as an 8.5. Close call to having an overall 8.5 but thankfully that was the only real issue on this card. With this not being an investment but just part of the overall project of having an autograph for each Kershaw win in his career I am more than happy with this 9 return. Now onto the 9.5's of the batch.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment