Sunday, May 28, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-SEVEN of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Gold Rainbow Parallel (35/50) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Another day, another Kershaw autograph from the High Tek and another surface sub grade of a 9 but thankfully another gold banner at the end of the day.

What seems to becoming a theme here, all my High Tek card's and their surfaces are not receiving a 9.5 but in the end as long as all the other categories achieve that status then I am good to go. That said this card did what it needed to do to be color coordinated. I like Kershaw autographs and all but the more and more I see these High Tek "crazy" designs I might move away from this brand. Not sure but till then this is a fine addition to the road of 100+ Clayton signatures.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment