Monday, May 1, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number EIGHT of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Chrome Mega Box Julio Urias Base Gold Refractor Parallel (38/50) Now BGS Graded Mint 9


Another day, another result and another non color coordinated combination of a young Dodgers star as this 2016 gold parallel is stuck with a silver banner.

I don't have many numbered Julio rookie cards and I really wanted this one to gem but I had a feeling it wouldn't as I knew there was a small issue on one of the corners. I had hoped they would hold the line at a 9 and sneak out an overall 9.5 but they did not as they came in as an 8.5. Disappointing but not unexpected. Even if they did garner a 9 it wouldn't have mattered as the edges received a 9 so I would have ended up with a strong 9 but a 9 nonetheless. Don't want this card unless it was a gem so another crack and resell for me.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment