Thursday, May 11, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number SEVENTEEN of FORTY-TWO - 2012 Topps Museum Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Photo B (79/100) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Third time IS the charm for me.

I have submitted other copies of this card 2 other times and each time they came back as an 8.5. I have photo A in a mint 9 case and I "had" to have this photo B one in one too but till today I have had no such luck.

I did not expect this to earn an overall 9.5 but I am not going to complain as I finally completed this minor 2 card project. I could have just had the others encased in a certified slab but since I had the other one graded it would have looked odd next to each other. I expected corners to possibly be an issue because that is what the other 2 had a problem with. This one had no such problem there but it was surface that came in with the less than 9.5 sub.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment