Tuesday, May 23, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-FIVE of FORTY-TWO - 2014 Topps Tier One Clayton Kershaw Acclaimed Autograph (32/50) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Another day another gem mint return of a Clayton Kershaw autograph from my most recent batch of cards.

One of the things that puts a smile on my face is when a card comes back as a 9.5 (or better) and knowing what I "spent" or in a lot cases didn't spend to pick up a card and then it turns into gold. This is another one of those as I snagged this with a few coupons and barely anything out of pocket. Now it's in a nice golden case. With this being an acetate (plastic) card once again surfaces were the low grade of the 4 categories. More and more this is happening in my cards. Makes me think I should stay away from them even though corners and edges usually gem.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment