Tuesday, May 30, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-NINE of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Update Corey Seager Base Rookie Debut Black Parallel (53/65) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


... and now for the 3rd and final black parallel of Corey from the 2016 Topps Update set and just like the last post I was right about the corners.

The two black parallels (of the 3) I submitted that received a gem mint 9.5 grade had the exact same sub grades and that is what I expected. Every category earned a 9.5 except for corners coming in with a 9 which I believed would considering under the magnifier I could see fuzziness.

Now that I have 2 of the 3 in gem mint form I need to find a replacement for the one that earned a 4.5 so I can have a complete set of the 3. Nice little acquisitions got a little better with their spiffy new gold banner.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment