Monday, May 22, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-FOUR of FORTY-TWO - 2014 Topps Tribute Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Yellow Parallel (6/30) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Another "sure" thing when I sent this in for grading. This card was originally in a PSA 10 case and I had BGS do a raw review on it to make sure it would receive a 9.5 and they said it would.

Another Tribute autograph of Kershaw with no problems as it also received quad 9.5's from Beckett. At one point I had hoped the 2014 Tribute set would be the 1st autograph rainbow of Kershaw I would complete but the prices of these are quite pricey compared to the High Tek set so this yellow (30 print run) might be the lowest numbered parallel I will own.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment