Thursday, May 25, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps High Tek : Corey Seager Base Autograph Gold Parallel (9/50)


I have to do a count one of these days but with this card's acquisition I know I am closer to having an autograph of Seager for each home run he has hit compared to an autograph of Kershaw for each win he has received. Currently Corey sits at 30 home runs and I know I have at least 20 if not 25 autographs of the young man.

It really seems to me after the 1st week or so after release the High Tek brand is regulated to an afterthought in most collectors eyes as the prices bottom out on eBay. Bad for investing but good for collectors who are looking for deals and I was lucky enough to swoop in and snag this at real steal of a deal. Knowing that the High Tek brand grades well helps in knowing that I usually will get a good quality card when it comes in. Other than 1 corner that looks a little soft I see no issue with this Gold beauty. Only thing that gives me pause is the autograph itself as it looks to streak a tad. Hoping BGS doesn't kill me on that.


Nine
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment