Tuesday, May 16, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-ONE of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Chrome Corey Seager Base Pink Refractor Parallel Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


I've reached the half way point of the batch and here is a major if not pricey addition to my Topps Chrome rainbow project of Corey Seager.

My 2 biggest projects are Seagers prospect and rookie year cards that I am trying to get each color in a BGS gem mint case. I snagged this pink one on a deal during the off season as it was in a RCR sleeve with a 9.5 attached to it. I didn't care what the sub grades were as long as it was a gold banner so even though this is a "weak" gem it is a gem non the less and I am 1 step closer to having this project done. The problem is that the red parallel is the one I need and there are only 5 copies in the world. Odds are I'll never see it but you never know.


Pink Power

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

5 comments:

  1. Sub-grades are so overrated. I agree, as long as it has a 9.5 case, it's all good. Your Seager collection is really impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Nothing compared to your autograph Kershaw collection but I try. Ill never catch up to you in that category. haha

      Delete
    2. I was just lucky enough to get a lot of his autos prior to the huge price jump, but now I feel like I'm just burning money...yet, I just can't stop.

      Delete
    3. Yeah... hard to get deals on him now but I still try. Will probably pass 100 this year so theres that

      Delete