Wednesday, May 10, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number SIXTEEN of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Well this is a nice start to what I hope is a complete rainbow of Kershaw autographs from the 2016 Topps High Tek set. Even though this is "just" the base version it is an important piece to the project which I hope to complete.

Of all the possible rainbow projects the High Tek brand will probably be the easiest to complete as it is not one of high demand among collectors so I hope to use that to my advantage. I have a lot of the parallels in this batch and was confident that they would all gem and even though this one earned a 9 on surface it still easily made the gold banner club with 2 10 subs. A side note on these plastic/acetate cards. I have noticed in the past few batches that there are a lot more surface issues in the eyes of the graders. Anyone else have the same issue?


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment