Sunday, May 14, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number NINETEEN of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Chrome Julio Urias Base Autograph Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Solid deal for this card has now turned into a solid gem mint 9.5 of the young Dodgers pitcher from Mexico.

I picked this up on eBay on a day when the seller was asleep at the wheel and now have it in a gold banner case. I thought there might be some issue on a back corner but that never came up in the grader's eyes and even if it did the other sub grades all received 9.5. I am going for the autograph rainbow of Julio in the 2016 Topps Chrome set and if I can snag that red parallel (#/5) sometime soon before he hits the bigs again I might have a chance here to complete it.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment