Wednesday, May 3, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TEN of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Stata Clayton Kershaw Base Autograph Blue Parallel (71/99) Now BGS Graded Mint 9



There were 3 Strata Kershaw autographs submitted in the this last batch and 2 of them are/were mine and only 1 received a gem 9.5 grade. Sadly neither of mine was that one.

I love the Strata brand for the fact that MLB authenticates the day the relic was obtained from and of course because the autographs are on card. Considering these 2016 Strata are not too pricey for Kershaw I am going for the rainbow and this blue even with its 9 grade is still a piece for that puzzle. Surface seems to be an issue with this brand from what I have seen from my returns so I have to keep that in mind for any future submissions from this line.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment