Saturday, May 27, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Julio Urias Base Autograph Green Refractor Parallel (35/99)


The good thing about Urias not starting the season with the MLB and still adjusting to the big league is that his autograph rookie cards can still be had on the cheap and this one for sure falls into that category.

I snagged this in March when I decided to do the rainbow from the 2016 Topps Chrome set and thankfully and luckily for me that seller of this card didn't add the fact that this was the green parallel. His auction ad just stated #/99 but no color attached to it. At the time it was the only one on eBay and surprisingly not many watchers compared to the purple and blue varieties that have a lot more copies of each color. From the screen this card looked to be in great shape and once in hand other than the slight fraying on one of the back corners it is. I believe this will gem when I send it to Beckett and hopefully I can actually finish this project sometime this year. The last big color I need to acquire is the gold parallel. Yes, there is the red but with its print run of just 5 I don't foresee me ever acquiring it.


Thirty-Five
of
Ninety-Nine

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

1 comment:

  1. สำหรับผู้ที่ชื่นชอบภาพยนตร์ และผู้ชมทุกท่าน ที่ชื่นชอบ ดูหนัง ซีรีย์ที่ชื่นชอบในการรับชมภาพยนตร์ ซีรีย์ ดูซีรีย์ออนไลน์ อัพเดทใหม่ตลอดทั้งเดือน

    ReplyDelete