Wednesday, May 24, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-SIX of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Heritage Julio Urias Base Chrome Black Refractor Parallel (54/67) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Other than the autographs I already own of Julio Urias this is the most important rookie card of the young pitcher in my eyes and now it has been turned into gold.

The Heritage brand is a beloved each year it comes out and 2016 was no different. Julio was not in the 1st series but was included the in the update set. Unlike Corey Seager (big mistake by Topps) they did a black chrome parallel of Urias and included it in packs. Numbered out of only 67 I was determined to pick one up for my collection and thankfully I did then as if Julio has a great career this is going to be a key piece I believe. When it arrived I thought it might have a corner issue when I submitted it for grading but not only did it not they received a 9.5 to go along with 2 more 9.5's and a 10. This is a solid gem mint 9.5 and glad I can call it mine.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment