Saturday, September 27, 2014

BGS Submission Update Ten - 2014 Bowman Inception : Julio Urias Base Autograph Blue Parallel ( 16 / 75 ) Now Graded and Slabbed a Gem Mint 9.5


Original Submission Post
Beckett Book Value : $40

I'm in the stretch run now and all I have left to show are Dodgers. 4 cards left and still 3 surprise grades with Julio here is the first of them.

I did not have any luck with a 2013 Bowman Sterling autograph I submitted to BGS as it came back with a 9 grade on the autograph. So I sold that card and acquired this blue limited beauty in raw form. Once in hand I knew I wanted to submit it for grading as well and hope for the best. Autograph looked clean but my issue was with corners as I could tell they weren't as crisp as I would like them to be. I was also weary on the edges sub grade so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best.

As expected the corners were not the best and earned a 9 grade. The surprise is that the other grades were gem mint with one getting a pristine 10. Autograph also received a 10 grade so I now have a nice gem mint card of a great Dodger prospect. Still have one more autograph on the way to me and I can only hope it comes out just like this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment