Monday, June 13, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-ONE - 2015 Topps Museum : Mike Trout Base Blue Parallel (80/99) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Eighty of Ninety-Nine

Well as you can tell by the non red paragraph that there was no previous write in my BGS submission post. That's because I forgot to do one up. I knew my count was off when I was double checking the cards being submitted.


From the hip I knew what I would have said considering it is from a paper brand (non Chrome). I would have expected all the sub grades other than the corners should come back as a 9.5 at the very least and hopefully the corners could hold at a 9 which would give me another gem mint Trout card. Well if I would have said that then I would now say that I hit it right on the mark as that is exactly what happened. I knew the corners weren't ultra sharp but they weren't fraying either. Beckett gave them a 9 but everything else earned a 9.5 so another gem has been added to the collection.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment