Friday, June 17, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-THREE - 2016 Topps : Corey Seager Base Gold Parallel (586/2016) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Corey Seager Gold (586/2016)

Another paper card for the batch but unlike some others if this comes back as a 9 I won't be as disappointed. Yes, a silver banner for a gold card is not color coordinated but considering the low acquisition cost for this card was just $2.75 I can't complain all that much. That said I think this is either a strong 9 or a weak 9.5. Come on weak sauce.

Can this card get any better?


The seller's mistake on eBay just keeps getting better and better for me with this gold banner return. To this day other gold copies sell on eBay for $25-30 yet I scored it for just $2.75. Yes, that is not a typo. I had to say it again, I just love when sellers don't elaborate in detail what they are selling. His loss once again is my gain as with this card's return in 9.5 condition the value probably shot up to at least the $50-$75 range depending on a given day. I expected a 9 sub grade somewhere and it did indeed pop up in the always susceptible condition sensitive corners area as they earned a 9. Everything else came back with at least a 9.5 and with that my $2.75 investment has really paid off...of course this card is going nowhere though.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment