Friday, June 3, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-SEVEN - 2016 Topps : Clayton Kershaw Base Black and White (Photo Negative) Parallel Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Clayton Kershaw Black and White

Another black and white parallel from the 2016 Topps release and like the Corey version I am confident that this Clayton one will earn a 9.5.

Surprisingly I can't find anything wrong with this card but considering it is a paper and not a chrome I still am a tad hesitant of the return grade till I actually see it. That said, there wasn't anything wrong I could see other than the centering might just be a tad off of 50/50.



Was centering was a tad off and if you consider 9.5 "off" then I would take that all day everyday. As I thought, with this being a paper card and not chrome, there would be some "issue" and that ended up coming from the corners sub grade. What a shock. Those earned a 9 but even with that this card was still strong enough to earn an overall 9.5 grade which also included one 10 sub grade as well.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how much better these look when they are encased, especially with the 9.5! Great addition to the PC! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't that the truth. One of these days I will earn a black label. That would be cool on a black and white parallel or a black chrome one. Ty

      Delete