Wednesday, June 8, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-NINE - 2015 Topps High Tek : Clayton Kershaw Base Home Uniform Variant Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Home Uniform Variant

The only non numbered Tek of the batch but it still a variant as this shows Kershaw in his home whites not his road grays as that is the base card in the set.

Like all the other Tek cards I expect this one to gem as the only thing I can see on this particular card that might be an issues is a fuzzy corner which shouldn't cause too much trouble. 


Guess I need to change my glasses as I was right that this would come back as a gem mint but I was wrong on my guess that a fuzzy corner potentially could have been an issue. The corners came back as a pristine 10. No issue there. The only grade that was marked down were the surfaces which checked in with a 9 but with everything else at least a 9.5 I still added yet another gold banner Kershaw to the collection.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments:

  1. I have one of these as well, and I had no idea it was a variant! Congrats on the 9.5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You just never know what you have in your hands till someone points it out sometimes. For me I didnt want base cards from this set but saw there was a home variant and I specifically went after this one. Ty

      Delete