Thursday, June 9, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY - 2015 Topps Update : Mike Trout Base Snow Camo (95/99) Parallel Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Topps Update Mike Trout Snow Camo (95/99)

Can a great deal with a blogger friend get even better with a 9.5 return on this limited Trout card? I hope so and halfway expect it to. 

I picked this up from Judson on a trade/purchase a month ago and like he said this card looked to be in great condition and I agreed with him once I had it in hand. Now I hope BGS agrees with us. It is well centered with no surface issues and the only thing I see "wrong" per se is that one of the corners is slightly dinged and that can only be seen under a loop. So 9.5 please Beckett people.


All great minds think alike as Judson, BGS and I thought this was a gem mint card and it was confirmed when I received this back from Beckett encased in a gold banner holder. I was actually a tad wrong as the only sub grade not to earn a 9.5 was centering which came in as a 9. Judson and I both believed it was slightly off but I still thought it would come in as a 9.5. The corner that I thought would be an issue was not though. Great pick up from a friend got better with a gem grade return.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

2 comments: