Wednesday, June 22, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-FIVE - 2015 Allen Ginter : Mike Trout Base Mini Parallel Flag Back Variant (5/25) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Allen Ginter Mike Trout Flag Back (5/25)

Lookie... another mini Ginter Trout card and another one that I believe should earn a gold banner.

This was one of the last cards I acquired prior to submitting this batch and glad that I received it just in time as I see nothing really wrong with this card and think and hope that I scored another great deal on a limited card which will be certified gem mint.

Even with my bravado of thinking there was nothing wrong with this card I am always cautious when I submit a paper card for grading. Not saying Chrome cards aren't damageable but there is more of a chance with paper. 


I expected a gem return and I indeed did get it but not without squeaking by with corners picking up a 9. Thankfully everything else earned a 9.5 with surfaces evening picking up a 10. With the limited print run of just 25 I am glad this earned the gold banner and I don't have to go searching for another copy.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment