Sunday, June 26, 2016

Card of the Day - 2015 Topps Chrome : Clayton Kershaw Base Gold Refractor Parallel (42/50)


Now that I think I have my collection goals situated I can concentrate on acquiring cards that I will appreciate more rather than just picking up anything that tickles my fancy at that particular moment.
I can now concentrate on picking up "older" cards that I passed up the first time around instead of picking up "everything" when it is first released.

I wasn't planning on picking up gold parallels but now I am as they are usually numbered and are a nice pursuit as they don't show up very often. That said Trout is a lot more pricey than Kershaw to acquire so I always seem to feel like I received a bargain when I pick up a Kershaw version which is exactly how I felt by winning this copy. This was literally a last second win as my phone's signal was going haywire when I put my bid in and it didn't take till there was a 1 second left in the auction and I won it for less than the cost of a lunch.

How do you make a gold bordered card better? Why have it encased in a gold banner case from BGS that's how and I believe this would/will earn at least a 9.5.


Forty-Two
of
Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment