Thursday, June 2, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Gypsy Queen : Corey Seager Base Mini Parallel Purple Variant (114/250)


I needed 3 Seager cards from this year's Gypsy Queen release and I picked them up in back to back to back transactions within a 3 hour window. They all came in on the same day but this was the 1st of the batch that I won.

All 3 were acquired with no book value to reference to but I trusted the seller as we had done business numerous times in the past and even though he had this on a BIN auction with a best offer option I knew he wouldn't be "offended" by my offer no matter how low it might seem. I sent him one that was reasonable in my eyes and thankfully he thought the same thing so with no counter I had picked up the 1st of 3 Seager cards of the day.

Print run is "high" but I do love these minis.


One Hundred and Fourteen
of
Two Hundred and Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment