Tuesday, June 21, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-FOUR - 2016 Topps Heritage : Clayton Kershaw Base Mini Parallel (16/100) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Heritage Clayton Kershaw Mini (16/100)

I may or may not move away from grading these paper cards as it seems more times than not there is some small issue and this one is no different. Unlike Ginger which I seem to have pretty good luck on Heritage here does me wrong when I buy/acquire them and this one comes with a slight flaw on a corner on the back side. While everything else looks great will that one issue drag the overall grade down? Hopefully not but not holding my breath.

While I hit it on the head that there would be 1 issue that might cause the grade to go down I was wrong on which sub grade that would be as I expected a fraying corner on the back to give me an issue but instead it was centering that earned the lower grade.


Under the loop I swear I could see a corner that had an issue but Beckett did not as they gave them a 9.5 and thankfully they did as if that would have been coupled with the 9 centering received I would have been left with a silver banner but instead though I have another Kershaw gold banner. 


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day,

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment