Wednesday, June 29, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-EIGHT - 2014 Bowman Draft : Corey Seager Base Chrome Black Refractor Parallel (22/75) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Bowman Draft Corey Seager Black Chrome Refractor (22/75)

The first of 2 colored parallels of Corey from the 2014 Bowman Draft release. Reason this one is up first is that I believe the centering is just a little more off than the blue version that I also submitted. Everything else looks good under the loop but I still feel this one falls short of gem mint status by half a point. Prove me wrong Beckett. 

Well this was a nice little surprise when the results were revealed to me. I expected this to miss the gold banner mark by half a point but instead it makes it by said half a point.


I believed the blue version had a better chance of earning a 9.5 but instead that earned a 9 and this black and more limited one earned the coveted 9.5. I figured that centering would be an issue and in fact that indded came back with a 9 and I had a gut feeling that one of the other 3 subs would also earn a 9 but it didn't happen and with that I have a gem mint low numbered Seager card. Nice little get for the collection.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment