Monday, June 6, 2016

BGS Submission Result Number TWENTY-EIGHT - 2015 Bowman's Best : Mike Trout Hi Def Insert Atomic Refractor Parallel Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2015 Bowman's Best Mike Trout Atomic Hi Def

Though unnumbered this card only shows up every 50 cases so it is semi rare. Unlike other thick Topps cards these seem to come out of the pack in better condition and thankfully mine seems to be in pretty good shape.

I noticed on the population report that there have already been 2 of these submitted to BGS and both received a 9.5. My copy looks void of any issues and I hope to be number 3 of the gem mint group. The only thing that "may" cause an issue is that centering is not 50/50 but at worst it should still pull out a 9 on that with the other subs coming with a 9.5


I was right about centering not being perfect but that did not hinder it too much as it still earned itself a 9.5. I was right though that one of the sub grades might not come back as gem mint and for this card it happened to be the edges as those garnered the "dreaded" 9. No worries though as the other 2 both earned 9.5's which means I added yet another gold banner Trout card to my collection and that is always a good thing. 


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment