Saturday, June 4, 2016

Card of the Day - 2016 Gypsy Queen : Corey Seager Base Photo Variation


The 2nd of 3 Seager cards that I won on the same day during a buying binge during a couple hours on a slow eBay day.

This actually is also part of another project stemming from this year's Gypsy Queen set. I no longer collect base cards but I continue to chase after the photo variations of base cards and Seager along with Trout and Kershaw all have these in the 2016 Gypsy Queen release. Since it was a Seager day Corey is the 1st of the 3 to make it into my hands. Just like the Heritage photo variation I plan to send this to BGS for grading and hopefully it will come back with a gold banner as there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the card.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment