Wednesday, November 30, 2016

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number THIRTY-ONE - 2014 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Base Black and White Parallel (15/15) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2014 Topps High Tek Clayton Kershaw Black and White Parallel (15/15)

Just like the black and white Tek card of Trout that is also in this batch I believe this card will gem as it is made or plastic which helps condition issues and under the loop I see nothing wrong with the card. If I could pare this and Trout as gem mints to the Koufax I already own that would be a nice little 3 card set considering the print run is just 15 for these parallels.


While the design is definitely not my favorite I do love these High Tek cards for the simple reason as since they are plastic and not the traditional paper they tend to grade well since conditioning issues are kept to a minimum.


I have submitted numerous High Tek cards and every single one has come back as a 9.5 or better with the exception of one. Obviously this is not the exception. Ha Ha. The sub grades were strong like usual with this brand with them checking in as 10,9.5,9.5 and another 9.5. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment