Sunday, April 30, 2017

March 2017 BGS Submission Result Number SEVEN of FORTY-TWO - 2016 Topps High Tek Corey Seager Base Gold Rainbow Parallel (41/60) Now BGS Graded Mint 9


I hate non color coordinated graded cards and this becomes another one in my collection. For how long I am unsure.

 I thought this card would gem but it missed that mark by half a point as the surface category only earned an 8.5 while everything else held up their end with 9.5's. With that 8.5 I now have a gold card with a silver banner. I could crack and resell or I can try for a bump when BGS is back in town. Not sure what this card's future holds but till then I guess I can't be overly upset as all cards can't be 9.5's.


So close to gold for this gold card

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment