Saturday, January 7, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Black Refractor Parallel BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


It's mid November when I am writing this post up and with it I am keeping my eyes open to score great deals for Seager cards during this off season. I ended up picking up this card and tomorrow's at a discount by buying a bulk of cards that I only wanted these 2.

Time and time again I have bought cards I had no intention of keeping just to pick up something I really wanted and in a week I will show off the batch of other cards that I bought to get this one. I hope to get most of the rainbow done for the 2016 Topps Chrome project by Opening Day but I think that will be a stretch. I have seen a few of these black graded copies up for sale but each have gone for more than I was comfortable with but with this copy being in a bigger batch it was a steal after I sold off all the unwanted cards. 1 colored parallel down and many many more to go.


Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment