Thursday, January 5, 2017

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FIFTY-TWO - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Autograph Purple Refractor Parallel (207/250) Now BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


2016 Topps Chrome Corey Seager Autograph Purple Refractor Parallel (207/250)

Unlike Kershaw autographs I want/need all my Seager ones to be in gem mint form. That could chance down the road if his career starts to be on course for a Hall of Fame possiblity like Kershaw's is. Till then give me gold and only gold.

Other than 1 corner that has ever the smallest issue I see nothing wrong with this card. The autograph is a sure thing as a 10 and I believe everything else should check in so hopefully this will be yet another Topps Chrome gem for my collection. 


Can I really do an autograph rainbow of Corey Seager from the 2016 Topps Chrome set in BGS 9.5 form? Don't know but I am going to give it the ole college try and this is another entry into said project. 


I expected this to gem pretty easily and it did with flying colors. While it wasn't close to a pristine 10 it did not have any sub grades earn a 9 so it is a strong 9.5 instead. Purple pared with gold is a sign of royalty and hopefully Seager's career will go as planned which will put him in some refined air of past players.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin 

No comments:

Post a Comment