Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Strata : Clayton Kershaw Base Clearly Authentic Autograph Black Parallel (#/50) and Quarterly eBay eBucks Purchase Number 3


Yesterday's eBucks post was all about gift cards being used to acquire a card but now we are to the "offical" part of the eBucks acquisitions for this past quarter as this and tomorrow's posts were both picked up at ZERO, NADA, ZIP out of pocket costs. A beautiful thing.

Since tomorrow's card price was locked in I knew what I had left over that I could use to hopefully snag one last great piece and I decided to search for a Kershaw autograph knowing that I did not have enough for another Trout autograph. I noticed that the 2016 Strata Kershaw autographs were "live" and being sold on eBay so I directed myself to this redemption card as people are not that patient and knowing I could "save" $15 if I just could just wait an extra few weeks so why not?

Some people (and to be fair sometimes I am like it) need that instant gratification but knowing that this card was produced and just waiting to be shipped out of a Topps warehouse I negotiated this down to the amount of eBucks that I had left and with it I added yet another Kershaw autograph to the collection and the cost was only me having to have a little extra patience and wait for this to make it to me. Can't wait to see the real McCoy in a couple weeks.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

1 comment: