Wednesday, January 11, 2017

September 2016 BGS Submission Result Number FIFTY-FIVE - 2013 Bowman Chrome Mini : Corey Seager Base Blue Refrator Parallel (7/99) Now BGS Graded Pristine 10


2013 Bowman Chrome Mini Blue Refractor Parallel (7/99)

I still think I am crazy in doing not 1, not 2 but 3 rainbow projects for Corey Seager but if I ever do accomplish it I would be so proud in doing it as it is an insane project. 

Well this is the mini blue and other than it being slightly off centered I believe there are no other problems as I saw nothing under the loop. I think it gems and if so I am dreaming of a tri gold rainbow.


The 9.5 returns of the batch are finished BUT I am not done with the recaps as I didn't just receive 1 but got 2 pristine 10's back from BGS. Sadly once again neither were a black label. Someday I will earn one but not this time.


Since it's not a black label that means only one of the categories did not receive a 10 from Beckett and for this card it happened to be surface. I cleaned this off before submitting but obviously not enough as it came back as a measly 9.5. Picky much Beckett? Ha Ha. Either way it's nice to add yet another overall 10 to the collection. 

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment