Sunday, January 8, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Blue Refractor Parallel (76/150) BGS Graded Gem Mint 9.5


Black and blue. Such a lovely combination. Yesterday I posted about the black refractor parallel that I picked up in a batch of cards and today it is the blue's turn to see the spotlight.

I already own(ed) this blue parallel in raw form but once I knew I could pick one up in graded form before Beckett made it back to town I would do my best to acquire it and that is exactly what I did here. On its own I have seen this card go north of $60 which is why I picked up the raw version at a lower price to try my luck at earning a gold banner but then I saw this coupled with the black one and numerous other cards I decided to go after this one.

Knowing my plan to sell off all the other cards that I didn't want (more on that next week) and having the raw blue I could unload I had a decent ceiling for this batch and in the end it was minimal hassle and with it I added yet another colored parallel to my graded rainbow project.



Seventy-Six
of
One Hundred and Fifty

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment