Saturday, January 14, 2017

Card(s) of the Day - 2016 Topps Chrome : Corey Seager Base Sepia, Pink, Refractor and Prism Parallels


Seager here.
Seager there.
Seager everywhere.

Last weekend I showed off the cards I was after which were included in a much bigger group of cards that I had no need for. These are those cards.

A couple prisms, a few refractors and 1 each of the sepia and pink parallels comprise the group. Individually these would cost higher but in this group the average cost was minimized. I didn't need these as I have a pink in RCR form and both the refractor and prisms in BGS cases already. A sepia also should be coming in shortly. I needed the black and blues that I posted about so these 7 cards were in my hands for about 10 minutes before I posted them back on eBay with a couple more Seager cards to entice a buyer. After all was said and done the cost for the black and blue BGS cards were a lot less because of these 7. Another successful eBay hustle to get what I wanted/needed.

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment