Sunday, January 15, 2017

Card of the Day - 2016 Topps Heritage : Julio Urias Base Mini Parallel (43/100)


As I have decided to collect Julio Urias cards once again and while the majority will be autographs I will venture out and pick up some nice parallels if they could be had a steal and are BGS worthy. This mini fits into both of those categories.

I do love me minis especially if they are the numbered variety with me already acquiring other minis from the 2016 Heritage release this card's acquisition was a no brainer. The hardest part of this purchase though was the bargining with the eBay seller as we both were very stubborn. This books at a high of $40 and a low of $20 but the seller had it as a $22 OBO BIN. I thought I could get him down closer to $10 than the amount I ended up paying which was a higher than $15. While not the biggest bargain I have had on eBay it might just end up OK in the end as in hand I see only 1 corner with a slight issue. Thinking and hoping this gems when Beckett is back in town in March.


Forty-Three
of
One Hundred

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment