Friday, August 30, 2013

Card of the Day - 2008-09 Upper Deck Masterpieces : Luc Robitaille Autograph

Back to hockey for one day and I received a card that I actually regret a little for acquiring. Nothing is wrong with the card per se but in person it looks odd to me. I guess I should have paid closer attention to the auction and its description as it clearly states that the card is in an insert entitled brushstrokes. As in painting brushstrokes. The card's picture is in that type of texture and not in the traditional smooth surface. With that going on the autograph to me looks a tad muted. I am happy to finally add the greatest left winger in hockey history to my collection but I am still on the look out for another copy of his signature to acquire. Lesson learned on reading until the end. Thankfully I won this auction at the cost of only $10 which either way you cut it is a good deal for Luc's autograph.



No comments:

Post a Comment