Sunday, September 20, 2015

Card of the Day - 2014 Bowman Draft : Corey Seager Base Blue Chrome Refractor Parallel (32/399)


More and more releases of the Bowman brand means more and more Dodger chrome to chase after and this year is no exception. Bowman released their annual Draft product and within it are a few Dodgers to pursue with Seager and Urias the headliners when it comes to non autograph cards.

As per the norm now, I am only searching for black and blue parallels which means I only needed two cards of the two players and with a print run of 399 the blue parallels are and will be more plentiful. I was in the process of negotiating with a seller on eBay on a different card when he posted this one up for sale. He was asking a minimal price for it and we were able to strike a deal on it (the other card though we couldn't come to an agreeable price).

It shipped promptly and within a week I had my first card from my list of wants from the 2014 Bowman Draft brand. The card is slightly off centered but I had no plans to grade this anyways as the print run is too "high" and not from his rookie year. Nonetheless, another great blue parallel of the Dodgers future shortstop.


32 of 399

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment