Saturday, September 12, 2015

Card of the Day - 2015 Allen and Ginter : Zack Greinke Base Mini Parallel No Number Variant (#/50)


It's that time of the year again, yup, Allen and Ginter new release time and like every year I will be pursuing my fair share but unlike previous years a I will only be going after the minis but even with that there are plenty to pick up. Second day of its release and I picked up a nice limited one to start of the A/G year right.

I think there is only a 50/50 chance that Zack will be with the blue next year so this might be one of the last handful of cards I will be getting of Mr. Greinke. As most of you know A/G has multiple announced and unannounced parallels/variants every year and this year is no different. The no number on the back version is not a new one but definitely one that I pursue as A/G states there are only 50 copies of each. They are not numbered which is a shame but knowing there are only so many out there is good enough for me.

This was the 1st one of its kind to hit the bay and it was on a BIN auction but thankfully there was a best offer option attached to it. I put a bid in that I felt would be under the book value once that is released and hoped for the best. No haggling by this seller as he accepted my offer. I know not all my 2015 A/G acquisitions will be this smooth but this is a nice way to start off my quest for many Ginters.


No number but print run is stated as being only 50

Thank you for reading and have a blessed day.

-Penguin

No comments:

Post a Comment