Thursday, August 21, 2014

Card of the Day - 2012 Topps : Jackie Robinson Historical Stitches

This is one of those rare cards that I acquired. Not due to its own scarcity but that it is a non autograph card from a year other than 2013 ( my self appointed starting year point for card collecting ). This card is an interesting addition to my collection as it is unique but the price was right so why not acquire a card I don't normally search out for.

My Jackie card collection is still lacking and I still aim to fix that and this card helps that out. I came across this card and for some reason it hadn't sold the multiple times that the seller had posted it. Well I inquired to see if he was willing to negotiate a lower price to get it off his hands and he was welcome to it. A few bucks to him and this card found its way to me. Though the card is entirely made of manufactured material ( not real jersey material ) to me it still looks cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment