Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Card of the Day - 2014 Topps : Jackie Robinson Black Framed Reprint ( card #50 )


After a brief dip into the silver framed numbered reprints I am back to the black versions.

Still needed 3 of the 5 reprints and with the prices dropping and more and more becoming available on the bay it is getting easier to pick up the remaining 3 at a nice low cost.

Of all the reprints this is my least favorite. I don't know why except that the look/design of the card is not as attractive to me as the other 4 are. Even with that said I still had to have all 5 as an incomplete set is just not acceptable for my collection. Won this card on a traditional auction as no sellers had it on a BIN for a reasonable amount.

3 down with 2 more to go and this quick little project will be over.




No comments:

Post a Comment